To have these in your living room? I think
these polka dot pillows epitomize the kind of fun person I like to think I am, but in reality they don't really fit my home decor (or my personality). That said, I'm in love with this fabric! So I can live vicariously through whoever ends up putting them in their living room...or bedroom, or playroom, or family room...


2 comments:
I'm definitely fun enough! But I happen to be on a pillow "fast" right now. However...I am not on a note card fast, and I'm really coveting those peachy thank you notes you have in your etsy shop. I get paid next week..... :)
I am LOVING my Anna Mae pillow! It's the cherryon top of her sweet girly bed and totally matches! I think you're tops! Oh and thank you so much! Come for a visit and you can teach me about artesan breadmaking! I'm dying to be creative. So many ideas... Right now, my only creative outlet is my eyeshadow!
Post a Comment