Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Priceless

Coop: I love God 89 cents. But I love you 60 cents.

6 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

As in percent?

LauraB said...

ok...what does that mean?

brite said...

And this is why I hesitate to post things like this on a blog. It was cute to me, but others will say, "What the ?" He is learning about money, so I guess that was the biggest number he could think of to quantify love.

LauraB said...

ok, that makes sense (or is it cents)! You should still post...just cause your friends are slow doesn't mean we won't enjoy it when we "get" it! Does he have trouble understanding that 69 cents is smaller than 1 dollar? That always got my kids for a while!

Sarah C said...

That's great :o)

Speaking of kids and cents the last two Sundays I noticed Lily didn't put all of her tithe in the basket. The first week I thought the basket just went by too fast or something but after the second week in a row I asked her about it after church. She said, totally nonchalant "Oh, I just wanted to keep some of the money for my self". Does God love a cheerful with-holder?

Sarah said...

I got it, Brite, and thought it was adorable :) Please keep posting cute things about your kids.