Drew just graduated, too...from HIGH SCHOOL, not a crib, mind you. Talk about packing away a piece of your life! (Not to out-do you, Brite. I remember being a little sad...but just a little!). He's still your baby boy!
Wife of a faithful husband, mama of 6, collector of what is beautiful and good. Living on a farm in rural Virginia and cultivating souls, food, flowers, and experiences. Independent Norwex Consultant #3457258 who loves helping people pare down and rid their homes of harmful chemicals.
5 comments:
Wow! I know the feeling! Our "baby" just graduated to a real-sized bed, too ...
I feel that way everytime I pack up the clothes that Lily has outgrown.. :(
Drew just graduated, too...from HIGH SCHOOL, not a crib, mind you.
Talk about packing away a piece of your life!
(Not to out-do you, Brite. I remember being a little sad...but just a little!). He's still your baby boy!
aw, that is so amazing! i'm so proud of you guys for being so diligent!
Aww :( They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment