Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cheater Post

I read several posts yesterday, and I thought I would pass on a few links that were too good not to share. There are also a few other gals (if I can refer to my Mom as a "gal") who are blogging Every Weekday in May, two of whom came up with the concept. My guess is that next year the idea will really take off in the blogosphere.

Great post on loving your husband, from Lea@blog it all- I was inspired.
Fun topic to follow every day in May (hint: if you don't know what to do with all your magazines, help is on the way), from my Mom@cheaper by the baker's dozen
Serious but wonderfully challenging mothering post from Ann@Holy Experience

If you are a man and you read this blog, I have nothing for you. But I'm thinking if you are a man and you read this blog, you are probably related to me so it's okay.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Mrs. Pittman said...

thanks for linking to me, honey :)

it's just too bad that I'm sandwiched in between those spiritual posts -and here I am talking about my BFF, Dolly Parton and whether or not to drain canned beans.

brite said...

I should have put you first, I'm sorry. ;-) The bean info was helpful...really!