Monday, February 23, 2009

Open House for Butterflies

This will have to be quick because I'm exhausted. But it's a good kind of exhausted. It's the "I just unpacked my whole kitchen with the help of my mother-in-law" kind of exhausted. The "my husband just got home at 9:55pm" kind of exhausted. Well, you get the point. Praise the Lord, we have a house. And as it turns out it's just the perfect little place for us. Not too big, not too small (although it's twice as big as our last place). It's new, so it lacks character, but it also lacks quirks. Well, the lattice on the front porch is pretty quirky, but it's a rental and I do love looking out from the porch (and my rockers look great there). So even though it's not the bungalow we'd like to build one day, or the farmhouse I fell in love with, I am really excited about this new little place. The inside is nice and clean, with tasteful fixtures, paint, etc....more pictures coming soon!

I'm off. More tomorrow. Thanks for praying!

4 comments:

Abbey Road said...

Congrats on getting a place, you must feel relieved. :) I can't wait to see more pictures!

Jax said...

The house looks cute -- I know it'll probably take you a while to get the inside the way you want it, but try to post some pictures soon! + I guess I should have you email me your NEW address, since I didn't get to the post office last week...

Jonesey said...

Yahoo! Congratulations and I hope you settle in quickly! I love your family picture in the sidebar!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Amen on not having quirks and the dirt being all yours. :) Oh, and double the space. I'm so happy for you guys!!!