When I was putting Cooper to bed on Monday night I asked him to choose a song or a hymn for me to sing (per our usual bedtime routine). He took his index finger and swiped it across his forehead over and over, saying he was thinking through his list of songs, trying to decide. I guess after being around aunts, uncles, and other adults who have iPhones or droids he has decided to become an iPhone when he grows up. Kids these days.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is funny. Josie pretends that her Leap Frog Fridge Phonics thing is her iPod.
Just like mama :)
LOVE it! :)
awesome. just awesome. omar and i got a good laugh out of this one!
believe it or not, even lenna swipes her finger on my ipod when she grabs it. cute and creepy.
Hilarious. He is so fun to hang out with.
That's awesome! I was thinking the same sort of thing one day, when one of my kids referred to the car's rearview mirror as being something electronic ... a "screen" or a "monitor" or something! Too funny.
Post a Comment