Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And the winner is...

Erika, who said:
I only wish I had the time to stamp! Still working on keeping up with the laundry. ;)
Love the cards, might need to purchase some if I don't win.

Congratulations- I'll put these in the mail for you today!

------------------------------------
The beauty of these cards comes from vibrant ink and an amazing image vs. lots of embellishments, so they are less expensive to make. I'm thinking stocking stuffer prices! :) Look for them in the shop soon.

Here's a question for you, my friends:
If you purchase cards (or even if you make them), how many do you like in a set? Do you prefer a set of 4, 6, 8, 10? Just curious.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I always prefer more cards in a set. When I make cards as gifts I always like to make sets of 10. However, it can become overwhelming if you're making gifts and you're on a time limit and you're swimming in sets of 10 to make. Then I resort to a smaller number: usually 5. Just my thing...

Sarah C said...

Did you use Craft ink for these cards? The color seemed really dark.
I tend to like smaller sets, just cause I like the feeling of using something up and moving on to the next pretty thing....I think about 6 is perfect.
Congrats to Erika, glad to at least know someone who is a "winner" :o)

Mary said...

I'm thinking around 6 or so, but then again you know how much I actually sit with pen and ink and write the old fashioned way! Love the cards though!!

Anonymous said...

Personally speaking, more is more in the stationary department. But then, I write a lot of letters....Brite you are revoltingly creative. I don't feel that the talent has been evenly distributed in this world. But just as He chooses. Anyway, I can admire and imitate with the best of them. See, when I teach my little students, I draw flower borders on the whiteboard--just like you!

Sarah said...

I've often wished that my teaching involved a whiteboard so I could recreate Brite's fun flower borders. It made the whole school experience so much more fun...just to have blue and yellow flowers on the white board! Who knew?

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

More the better...

Mrs. Pittman said...

I like the idea of 8-10, but not necessarily the same 8-10. Maybe a set, with four of two kinds. I'm into making things as complicated as possible.

Sorry I didn't win. trying to be happy for Erika.

lea said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my birthday gift from tracy and made by YOU! it is hanging in my kitchen and makes me smile whenever i look at it and when i wear it i feel like i am getting a hug from a friend! thank you sweet girl!