Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DPP Day 20- Gender reveal

I got an early Christmas present yesterday, and saw our smiling baby girl (you can tell if you look closely). Eleanor Grey will be here soon! Eleanor, because we like the feminine name- and it goes well with Adeline- and Grey, after Lady Jane Grey. I was convinced she was a boy. I cried (tears of delight, of course) and it only took about 2 seconds to change gears and start thinking about headbands, and cute hats, and little pink things.


 Warren bought this shirt for our gender reveal party that never happened, so here he is- not sure if the pink shirt will resurface again, so take a good look!



6 comments:

Abbey Road said...

Yay! Congrats! Love the name!

Nicole Lewin said...

How exciting! It was great to see you guys, however briefly. And Lady
Jane is one of my heroes too!

emily said...

yay for baby girls! :) i love her name.... we are definitely in the brainstorming stage for girls' names. holler if you have any ideas for sweet classic names that go with caroline and amelia. :) when are you due??

Jess said...

Oh yea! Congrats! I'm not sure what your A is like, but I'm hoping for another girl to give my A some competition :) Either way, congrats and love the name!

Amy M said...

So exciting! Love the name!

kate o. said...

woo hoo!! so glad you're having another little lady. beautiful name, too!