It's been fun to see some of Coop's old clothes resurface, especially this shirt from Aunt Ludi. I took Baby T's 9-month pictures today, sans the lion, who is in hiding. These first three are of my blonde-haired son and the rest are of Baby T.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Haha ... LOVE the naughty face. How do you not laugh??
Too funny! Our littlest guy has that face, too, and we caught it on camera recently! He thinks if he stares you down, you'll give him what he wants!
For the first time I am seeing the resemblance in your boys.
And I would love to see him make that naughty face in person....'cept I doubt if I'll ever tell him No.
Love! MOM
I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!! oh my gosh, that is SO freaking cute! I can't believe you don't burst out laughing every time he does that.
LOVE the face. That reminds me of some of the VERY NAUGHTY faces Ethan used to make. Man...so cute!
In love with the naughty face!
tuck is starting to do the same thing (at 16 months!!- thank goodness for "slow" babies). however, hers is much more a 2-yo face, and is now starting to involve some words.............. but still we can't help but turn away and laugh, quietly :) thanks for sharing. brielle
great pictures...and i did laugh at the naughty face! :)
So cute! Baby T is getting soooo big! Adria says he looks like his daddy, by the way.
LOVE
Wow baby T has gotten big! Thanks for the comment on FB, I'm loving my minni Adam, it's so fun to see the little baby faces that are his Daddy!
Hope all is well with you and your little family.
Post a Comment