Friday, August 7, 2009

The joy of toilet brushes

Now that we're working with more natural cleaning supplies, I don't hesitate to let these monkeys do their share of the work, especially when they come begging to "spray" and use sponges. I'm savoring the Every New Job is So Fun attitude they have at this young age. Baby T doesn't clean bathrooms, he's more into deconstruction and recycling these days.

Next I think I'll get Coop to start menu planning and grocery shopping. That would be a huge help.

5 comments:

Jax said...

Haha .. so cute. I am working on teaching Eli to change his own diaper.

brite said...

Ooh, good plan. I didn't think of that one.

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Yeah, but it's STILL a TOILET. Eeeewwww!!! Hope you wash their hands after.

brite said...

I actually cleaned the toilet first. :) Just to be on the safe side...

Anonymous said...

um, hi, so hilarious and adorable