Other activities filling our days...
- Coop sporting his new cowboy pajama pants. The rest of this adorable fabric is in the shop.

- Speaking of fabric- I'm carrying clearance fabric in my shop...hoping to pass on some good deals to those who enjoy sewing. Check it out.
Heard the boys laughing hysterically one morning before I went in to wake them up. This is what I found:
They've discovered they can play with each other and pass things from bed to bed. The game is more fun now that Baby T is standing.- I started staying on a consistent haircut schedule by naming the Monday after our monthly church supper Haircut Day. This week, even Baby T got in on the action. He had his first haircut with the clippers (albeit his 5th! haircut). Do you know how hard it is to get a 9-month old to be still for the clippers?
Lastly, I'm teaching my first card-making class since the move. Here's a sample of what we'll be making...
6 comments:
YOU get the busy/productive award for the decade! I'm not telling C about this, for fear that I really will lose blog reading privileges!
Any chance that card-making class is in Charlotte? Sounds like so much fun. I love your sample. I'm gonna try to get a stack of cards made before school starts. They might last me a week :) I'll post some pictures on the blog whenever that happens. I loved your post. Great pictures. Cute fabric. Precious children.
When Drew was that age and I needed to do clipper haircuts, I'd give him a lollipop - it was the only thing that would get his undivided attention and keep him faced forward. :)
You're a smart, smart mama for realizing how precious these days are when everyone is young (and you are still in charge...)
Love, MOM
okay, maybe I'm biased (being a former fire....person) but firetrucks are freaking AWESOME. Coop doesn't have to know what he's talking about to be right *wink*
you know i don't sew, but i love the 3 pink fabrics and am tempted to buy them, just to have. and i wish i could come for the card making class as well. and the playing in beds together is great fun - i often walk in to n & m cuddling together on the bottom bunk, playing "babies." can't imagine that will last much longer.....
thanks for sharing!
brielle
Post a Comment