Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh, and one more recipe

If you can call it that. When I was in Orlando I had the best burger. Ever. We had hamburgers with our company this weekend, and I replicated and improved it. Hmmm...guess it couldn't have been The Best if I improved it. Anyway, here's what was on it:

Toasted Bun
Seasoned Burger
Red Onion
Lettuce
Goat Cheese (it was supposed to be pepper jack but the soft and creamy goat cheese was so much better)
Dijon Mustard (my improvement...I know, I'm really a whiz in the kitchen)

I could eat it once a week, and I'm NOT pregnant.

3 comments:

jax said...

I've never put goat cheese on a burger before ... it sounds so good! And now I'm craving one. Burgers for breakfast? I'm game.

Zach Thompson said...

I could eat 3 of these per day.

Mama Hutch said...

Ooh, yes please. Not usually a fan of goat cheese, but I'll trust you on this one, Brite ;)