Wife of a faithful husband, mama of 6, collector of what is beautiful and good. Living on a farm in rural Virginia and cultivating souls, food, flowers, and experiences. Independent Norwex Consultant #3457258 who loves helping people pare down and rid their homes of harmful chemicals.
8 comments:
That is one cute 2 year old!
And that is one amazing box full of presents!
How did she like the singing tea pots? (They do get annoying after a while.)
I'll call later,
The Cute Two year olds Adoring GrandMama
AH! I ADORE that picture of her and C on the counter. I wish we could be there to celebrate! Give her a kiss for me! Love you all!
These are so great. The one on the counter is a must-framer, I think. Also I want one of those yogurt things ASAP.
How precious! Happy, happy Day! And I agree, I want in on those parfaits, too! :)
i'm thinking i really need a little girl with pink bows in her hair! too cute.
love the sunglasses for a headband pic.
Happy Birthday, Sweet A.!
she is so cute! and i can't wait to read something new EVERYDAY (*week days only) in may!
Post a Comment