This is what my husband bought me today!We've been trying to figure out what to do about:
1) my desire to exercise regularly and get back in shape
2) my limited access to anything outside the house
3) my knee problems that prohibit regular walking as a means of exercise
I was way too tired to use it tonight (here start the excuses) but I'm eager to get up and "running" on Monday. I'm so proud of my husband...he decided what to buy, researched the product, found it on Craigslist, and offered the guy $150 less. Maybe my old clothes will resurface one of these days!
5 comments:
HA! That's MY kind of shopping! Way to go, W!!!
you mom has a new camera, you receive exercise equipment... it is gift season for the pittmans! how do i get in on this trend?
How...fun ;) We should give ourselves a goal again! It might help me actually exercise!
go, Brite...or should I say go Warren!
now that is just wonderful!!! praise the Lord!
Post a Comment