Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sunny days

I know I left my last blog post with great expectations of getting right back to it the next day. That's my optimistic personality. Sure, I haven't blogged for months, but I will blog again tomorrow, friends!! No matter. As it turns out, getting ready for a week of relaxation is a lot of work! But so worth it. We are here, the kids are playing hard and going to bed exhausted, as are their parents. Not really- if we are tired it's just because we can't make ourselves get to bed at a decent time. But there's not much waiting for us in the morning except more play, so that's okay.

Cousins in their mostly sand-free place

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, sweetness! The kiddos look fabulous and your back to school pictures are awesome in capturing their personalities!! Eleanor is precious and I loved your anniversary getaway pics. Many blessings, my friend. Enjoy your relaxing beach days! :-)