Snapshots of our week:
| Mom and the girls |
| Winston and Shep playing Liebrary- a new game to add to our collection. Maybe for Christmas? |
| Beach volleyball |
| beach bum |
| How can you resist a store called The Sugar Shak? |
| Meals for 19 three times a day |
| Building model ships...brought back some memories for Warren! |
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Brite! We missed the beach trip with our family this year....but maybe next? I love the one of you with the girls! BTW, I met a friend of yours from the past, Erin Hutchinson? She and Chet (along with their 4 blondies) attend our little church in KY right now. Its been so much fun to spend time getting to know them, I'm going to miss them when we move next month!
Precious time together!!! Good for the soul! You ALL look fabulous and those kids....oh my!!! Growing like weeds!!! XOXO
Post a Comment