So, I did it. I waited three weeks for my haircut, looked at a gazillion pictures, and went in fairly informed with what I did- and didn't want. She was excited to do something totally different, but was quick to help me realize what I did and didn't like about certain styles. I brought lots of pictures, including pictures of past haircuts I did not like. Anyway, in the end, it wasn't drastic. It was longer than I expected. She recommended either chin-length, or a few inches below the collarbone if I didn't want it to bubble up like a curled under bob (which I did not). I love that Ashley, the girl who cuts my hair, doesn't try to sell me anything. She respects the fact that I'm allergic to practically every hair product out there, and is willing to use my own stuff to style my hair. I forgot hairspray, so the picture below reflects that.
The one thing I did learn from looking at pictures, is that there is no end to the "hair crisis." Even beautiful women get terrible haircuts or styles that are so unflattering to even the best-looking celebrity. Women change. Hair color changes (either on purpose or naturally over time). Weight changes. So I don't need to worry about finding a style I can stick with for 10 years. It's hair- it grows, and that's part of the fun, right? :)
And here's a 19-week pregnancy shot for you as well:
I'm off to bed so I can greet all those early-bird quarter-carrying garage-salers in the morning.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That cut looks fabulous, Brite!!! I am at the same stage with my hair.....grew it out for so long, now bored....I'll be in similar spot to you at the end of the month, shorter, layers and cuteness!! XOXO and your belly is AWESOME!!! You are a one BEAUTIFUL woman, pregnant or not!! Miss you bunches! Blessings!
So pretty....just want to hug your neck! Hope today is a splendid sale day!
Post a Comment