And by the way, did you use instructions online to make those place cards from last year's Eater dinner or did you just do them yourself? I really like them and I'm thinking I could use that design in lots of things :)
oh man, if we lived in the same town, i think our kids would be fast friends. :) a sweet bunch you have there!! (by the way, i keep meaning to comment on your homeschool preschool post... hopefully i can do that soon.)
Wife of a faithful husband, mama of 6, collector of what is beautiful and good. Living on a farm in rural Virginia and cultivating souls, food, flowers, and experiences. Independent Norwex Consultant #3457258 who loves helping people pare down and rid their homes of harmful chemicals.
7 comments:
Too cute!
And by the way, did you use instructions online to make those place cards from last year's Eater dinner or did you just do them yourself? I really like them and I'm thinking I could use that design in lots of things :)
love the way the two boys are looking at each other. i think you will see that look a lot in the future!
Wow, they are getting so big! T is practically a little man :o)
oh man, if we lived in the same town, i think our kids would be fast friends. :) a sweet bunch you have there!! (by the way, i keep meaning to comment on your homeschool preschool post... hopefully i can do that soon.)
I can't believe how much hair Thomas has gotten! They look adorable.
They look a lot happier (and more awake) this year ...
Sharks is just wondering if Sweet A is still up for an arranged marriage?
Post a Comment