Monday, June 15, 2009
How the mighty have fallen
My sister has a blog. I thought I'd never see the day. When you have a baby this cute you just want to tell the world! We talk fairly often, and we were friends before, but I think the fact that we are both mothers changed our relationship significantly. For starters, even though we are total opposites when it comes to personality, interests, and fashion (she has me beat in all three areas), we have a lot more in common now. I am looking forward to more pictures, more little everyday cute things Eli has done, and more insight into her ever-expanding world. How can you not love the name of her blog? Thanks, Jax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the free advertising! I hope I can be as faithful in updating as you are.
Post a Comment