Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Eleanor Grey...

Is here!

Born at home at 9:27am, with no complications and a full head of long, dark hair. My first baby was just over 5 lbs, but the last three have all been 7 1/2 lbs on the nose, despite varying degrees of early arrivals. I guess that's how much my 5' frame can handle, and then they just make their way out! She is sleeping peacefully on me right now and it never gets less amazing to look at your day-old baby and realize just last night she was inside of you.





We are so thankful for God's provision and protection- we do not take these things for granted. More on the birth after I've had more sleep.

17 comments:

Erin Fielding said...

oh she is beautiful!!! congratulations!

kate ortiz said...

how wonderful! so thankful she arrived safely. such a cutie.

emily said...

congratulations! she is beautiful!! so thankful everything went smoothly. and yay for no more heartburn for you. :)

mamajil said...

Congratulations!!! Your momma is surely proud and with good reason!!! You have a beautiful family! :)

mamajil said...

Congratulations!!! Your momma is surely proud and with good reason!!! You have a beautiful family! :)

ashli said...

Congrats, old friend. They are all extraordinarily beautiful, and so are you!

ashli said...

Congrats, old friend. They are all extraordinarily beautiful, and so are you!

Sarah said...

Oh Brite, She is beautiful! So glad for her safe arrival. Congratulations, friend!

Shepherd said...

Thanks for posting. But stop using up all the cool names!

Becky said...

Awww, Brite...she is LOVELY, and you are simply AMAZING!! I wish y'all lived in Tallahassee so I could see more of you! I pray blessings on this new, wonderful addition to your family.
Love love love!!

Susana Neiger said...

Wonderful! Congratulations! Love the hair! So happy for you all.

Jonesey said...

pAwww, Brite, congratulations! What a beautiful, beautiful baby! She looks just perfect! We certainly rejoice with you over this new life!

Shay said...

So beautiful! You look great! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog. You can visit me at http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
Shay

Shay said...

New subscriber on email!

Tracy said...

Congratulations, Brite!!! She is precious and everyone looks so happy she is here! I have happy goosebumps! God is good! Enjoy the good riddance of heartburn, my friend! XOXO
Blessings,
Tracy

Anna said...

She's very sweet!

Christine-- said...

How wonderful! Thanks to the e-mail from W. I knew to check out your blog. You'll have to update your profile now to say mother of 4!