Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why do I even have a blog?

When these other people have so many wonderful thoughts and ideas to share?

Here are a few new discoveries, and a few old favorites:

So much to learn, so little time. A one-stop resource for all things healthful (and she pointed me toward my new favorite all natural cleaning product...more on that later)...
Passionate Homemaking

One woman's journey in living out the principles of Nourishing Traditions...
The Nourishing Gourmet

Not something I read all the time, but I like keeping up with Food News here...
The Ethicurean: Chew the Right Thing

Wisdom and exhortation beautifully expressed...
Holy Experience

My sister-in-law has just joined the blogging world...
Refining the Moment

A blog that covers everything you need for natural living (and a catchy name to boot)...
Naturally Knocked Up

2 comments:

Donielle said...

Thanks for the link! Glad you enjoy my blog. :-)

Mary said...

Do I need to schedule blog reading in my planner to fit all these into my life?? There are so many great things out there!