An apron for a friend's birthday (following a girl's night out to see Julie and Julia)...
Some corner book marks for a friend who just moved...
No more projects for me this week. Next week is Organization Week at our house. (My nifty planner says it's self-improvement month. Really? Who decides these things. And we only get one month out of twelve for that???) Everything is getting re-worked. A new schedule to include a specific time for ironing and "school" type projects will be created. I will have a bread-baking day. I've got to get some of this under control so I know the main things are being accomplished (and so I can remember what are the main things). Have a great weekend!




5 comments:
Oh My Word, Brite, this post makes me so sad that you moved.
I love what you did with the planner! I love the apron and the Julie & Julia GNO! And I love the bookmarks.
How inspiring, I am going to be looking for some fun fabric/paper to cover my planner in too!
also, I love that you have a logo...
i need a jonesey logo :)
I need a Princess Deb logo. too bad my birthday just passed...and it's so long until Mother's Day. But Labor Day is soon, and then there's Columbus Day.
I want some of those corner book marks. Are you going to put some in your etsy shop? I'll buy them...
And the apron. You do remember I collect aprons, don't you?!
obviously missing you (and your talents),
MOM
I am so inspired! Your bookmarks are adorable. I love the ruffely edge (what's the technical, crafter's term for that?). The planner is way cute. I love the stripes. I always love stripes. And I agree that you have a great logo and I think I need a Novelteatalker logo. Oh wait, I'm the "designer" around here. Guess I should get to makin' myself a cute logo. And the apron is putting my latest attempt at an apron to shame. Did you stamp the circles onto the front pocket part? So creative. I think I just started collecting aprons, too, by the way. In case that means anything to you... :)
So...Brite!
I love them all, too.
Especially the corner book marks.
I've never seen them before.
But then, I don't get out much!
Keep up the good work. You're beautifying our lives one step at a time!
Post a Comment