But that I was worried I would end up looking like this:
Self-portrait:
The verdict: I look like the second picture right now, pre-shower and post-bed. But it's an easy remedy, and I think I will enjoy short hair for a season. The best thing my girl, Ashley, did was to show me how to secure a bobby pin well. This seems vital for controlling my new waves.
ETA: I looked through a myriad of YouTube videos, and this one seems to be the best. Not the best quality, but similar to what Ashley told me. The jist: put the bobby pin towards the hair you want to pull up, not across. And, buy decent bobby pins.

Happy Thursday!


4 comments:
do share.....how DO you secure a bobby pin well?
Hi Sarah, I added a video to the post- it's amazing how tight a bobby pin can be when it's secured correctly. It lasts all day! Hope you and your new baby are well!
wow...I've been in the dark all my life! Thanks for the enlightenment :)
You look beautiful (at least the teensy, tinesy part that shows in your picture :) I'm going to have Justin watch your bobby pin youtube. He is playing the part of Javert tonight in Les Mis - and he's wearing a wig that needs some 'pinning' (actually it needs more than a bobby pin can help!)
Love!
Post a Comment