![]() |
| Edited to add: This apron was in the "Thanksgiving Dinner" collection, which ends on Saturday. There is a an Ina Garten sale coming up on Sunday- I'm sure there will be some fun kitchen items there as well. |
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Pete and Repeat talk about free gifts
I know I've mentioned this before, but sometimes there are great deals to pass along. I just got a few things from One Kings Lane, including this cute apron, and all I had to pay was shipping. I was desperately needing a new apron, and even though shipping is a little steep at $6.95, in my opinion (I'm spoiled with Amazon Prime, which should be another whole post it's such a steal!) it was still a great deal. If you sign up using this link you will automatically get a $15 credit in your account, which will allow you to get some fun stuff (or at least one fun thing!) and only pay shipping. Think Christmas presents for teachers or stocking stuffers! One Kings Lane always offers credit if you refer someone and they make a purchase, but they don't always offer the credit to the one signing up, so this makes it double the fun. And mostly free is really fun in my book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment