| Coloring= his new favorite pastime |
| the family ham |
| Getting ready for winter and entertainment, all in one |
| Our fall garden is full of green beans! Don't you remember being a kid and pretending you had braces? |
Have a great weekend!
| Coloring= his new favorite pastime |
| the family ham |
| Getting ready for winter and entertainment, all in one |
| Our fall garden is full of green beans! Don't you remember being a kid and pretending you had braces? |
4 comments:
I certainly remember making green bean braces...and cucumber rind braces and jelly bracelette braces, etc. Very cute. Glad I'm not the only one :)
Hi Brite! Haven't been by in awhile (life's been on warp-speed+a new puppy=not much time for blog reading!), love to new fireplace! Looks so fresh! Have you had your first fire yet? I'm looking forward to one soon. Just have to clean out our chimney, which is on hubby's list to do this week.- Hope you're feeling better... Isn't there something just so cozy about chopping firewood? Or let me rephrase: watching someone else chop firewood? I just love all the "gathering nuts" activities that we ritualistically go through preparing for winter...
Your little ones don't look so little! Sweet and sad :)
I love the pic of the kids on their front row seats, er, front row stumps, watching dad put on a show!
Barbara
Post a Comment