I was waiting for WH at Home Depot and found this little gem of a bookazine:
I wasn't willing to fork over the money for it, but I did find this lovely picture, which I promptly took to the paint counter so he could color match it for our basement floors. I like the idea of spattering it with some other paint colors so it already looks a little distressed.
I passed this sign the other day, and it sums up my days:
And this sums up Baby T's days:
Here is our new best friend:

And a few meager pictures to satisfy my brother-in-law's curiosity. Not exactly before and after since the kitchen already looks different with the walls painted yellow, but it's what we have for now. I'll try to take more today and get those up soon. The end is near! (And I'll have something else to talk about!!)


6 comments:
please don't talk about anything else. all i want to hear about is what's going on with your house and look at pictures. seriously. i promise. :)
I'm with Lauren, don't change topics (yet.) What a transformation in the kitchen! See, Everything I've ever taught you about white paint is true :)
Sure wish I was there to help. I'll see you in about a month and we can move some furniture around and put some nails in those freshly painted walls.
Awesome shot of Thomas!
Oh I am so glad you painted those cabinets. (I'm sure you are, too.)
(And by 'you' I mean, of course, WH.)
Oh, oh! What a diff in the kitchen already!!! Can't wait to see the final product. I didn't realize you were doing the stairs before even moving in, that will be so great to have done.
Wish I was there to help pack too, or at least take the kids.
I'm going to start calling you "the Nester Jr."
The kitchen is already looking so great with those white cabinets. Can't wait to see the finished product (or just pictures of the continuing projects, if your rate of progress is anything like ours).
Post a Comment